Your initial appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options. Occasionally, surgery can be performed the same day as the consultation. However, a physical examination, complex medical history or treatment plan may require an evaluation and a second appointment to provide treatment on another day.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your consultation:
- Complete your Patient Registration Form online in advance of your appointment to save you time and help us stay on schedule.
- If you have medical or dental insurance, please have the information available to provide when you schedule your appointment. This will allow us to help you process any claims.
- Your surgical referral slip and any panoramic scans or x-rays, if applicable.
- If your dentist or physician has taken a panoramic scan or x-rays please request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them with you to your appointment. If additional images or films are necessary they can be taken at our office.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to surgery (i.e., diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, etc.) or if you are currently taking any medications (i.e., heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.).